Taste the Urgell!
Weekend at the Urgell tasting its traditional products: nougat, chocolate, beer, wine, oil, etc.
This wonderful plan includes:
- One night in a double room with breakfast in Cal Guim
- Dinner at Cal Guim
- Guided tour at the Matoll Brewery with seasonal pairings
- Triple guided tour of the Guinovart Space, Anti-aircraft shelter and the Nougat Museum
Included highlights and tours:
- Guided tour at Cerveseria Matoll: visit of the facilities of the factory of beers, with an explanation of all the process of elaboration, a tasting, and a gift bottle.
- Triple guided the Espai Guinovart, anti-aerial shelter and Museum of Torró: guided visit to the shelter of the Church of Santa Maria of Agramunt. Guided visit of the contemporary painter and sculptor Josep Guinovart. Visit the Museum which explains the history of the company "Turrones" Vicens through the origins, and the process of elaboration of nougat and chocolate with a tasting.
Cal Guim: stone farmhouse restored in 1807 isolated in midfield, self-sufficient with a biomass boiler and solar-powered lighting. Welcoming spaces and full of charm. Wifi is available.
- Price per person. Minimum 2 people.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to email@example.com to make the reservation.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
- Price: €105 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vallbona de les Monges (Lleida)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 17/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Information supplied by the provider
Oil mill Cal Duran
Other activities you may find interesting
€267 per person (including taxes)
Discover the city of Barcelona in one day and explore ... (+See more)