WINE TASTING COURSE WITH AN OENOLOGIST
One of our oenologists working in Emina Ribera Winery will teach you all the features and details of the local grape variety
in Ribera del Duero, Tempranillo, as the different vines and national and international grape varieties grown in this soil. The
tour will continue visiting the Winery-Museum to learn in depth the wine making process and all the work made during the
We will get the tour done by tasting 5 wines:
• Emina Verdejo.
• Emina Rosado.
• Emina Crianza.
• Emina Reserva.
• Emina Atio.
A professional experience so that the wine doesn’t have secrets and it could be possible to become in a wine expert.
This activity also includes a tasting of an extra virgin oil made in the Olidurero Almazara and traditional cheese
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 21/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Information supplied by the provider
Discover how the vineyards works are
Learning with our oenologists