Spanish wine tasting
In this Spanish wine tasting, taste the best of Spain’s wealth of wine regions during this 90-minute tasting session led by a sommelier and wine journalist in Madrid. Savor the unique “terroir” of Spain’s local grapes and 69 different ‘Denomination of Origin’ regions as you sample 6 different vintages, which typically includes 2 whites and 4 reds.
Chat about your favorites with your expert hosts in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoying a mix of light snacks like olives, cheeses and meats as you sample.
You will taste very unique wines from regions other than the typical Rioja or Ribera del Duero that you can find in most of Spanish restaurants or back at your home cities. An experience not only for people interested in Spanish wine but to everyone who enjoys seen his wine knowledge challenged
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 03/11/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GOURMET MADRID
Information supplied by the provider
WINE TASTING 2