Birdwatching in the National Park Sierra de Guadarrama
Guided routes of birdwatching in the Valle Alto del Lozoya and the National Park Sierra de Guadarrama. With experimented guides you can enjoy during four hours of the flight of vultures, eagles and other birds. This area is a special zone of protection for bird and in special for the black vultures and its conservation in the centre of Iberian Peninsula.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Gargantilla del Lozoya y Pinilla de Buitrago (Madrid)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 05/03/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Available with reservation, with a week in advance.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Monte Holiday Ecoturismo
Information supplied by the provider
Birdwatching guided routes.
Other activities you may find interesting
€570 per person (including taxes)
Self-guided walking tour in two of the most beautifull ... (+See more)