Barcelona 360º eBike: Land, Sea & Air
Enjoy of Barcelona from the most amazing viewpoints: land, sea and air.
Feel the rhythm of the city riding a fantastic smart Mercedes electric-bike across its lively streets.
Admire the city from air on the Cable-car up in the Montjuïc Mountain. Enjoy the stroll around the Olympic Ring and the Montjuïc Castle.
Sail along the Barcelona's coast and admire its skyline from the sea on an ecoboat.
You will learn many stories behind the historic sites, monuments and emblematic buildings you will pass by… and you will understand why Barcelona is considered one of the top cities to live!
01. Departure from We Boutique Catedral at Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3-5.
02. Travel to Montjuïc Mountain where you will jump into the Cable-car to admire the city from the air. Enjoy a stroll around the Olympic Ring and Montjuïc Castle.
03. Ride down to the port and get on board on the Eco-Boat. Sail along Barcelona's coastline to the Olympic Harbor and enjoy the city's beautiful skyline from the water.
04. Continue your tour and visit the most iconic Gaudi sites in Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Gracia, with Gaudí’s famous modernist masterpieces: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
05. Return to the departure point.
- Smart eBike Tour
- Multilingual We Barcelona Guide
- Ecoboat Ticket
- Cable-Car Ticket
- Mineral Water
- Helmet (optional)
- Child-seat (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Transfer from and to the hotel (optional)
- Price: €58.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 17/12/2013
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: MORNING DEPARTURE at 09.30 Low season: 01.11.17-23.03.18/01.11.18-31.12.18 - Daily except Monday & Wednesday High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 - Daily AFTERNOON DEPARTURE at 3.30pm High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 - Daily Meeting point at Carrer Monjuic del Bisbe, 3. Arrive with 15 minutes prior the beginning of the tour.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€650 per person (including taxes)
- La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in ... (+See more)
€60 per person (including taxes)
The trip to the Isla de Tabarca, the Premier Marine ... (+See more)