Madrid haunted walking tour
This is perhaps the most original way of sightseeing the Spanish capital, as it not only discover the most emblematic areas of Madrid but are also all kinds of stories and chilling legends to know.
The meeting point in is Plaza Mayor where the guide will take you through the bewitched Madrid, all together go over the medieval streets wrapped in stories that the Spanish Inquisition was leaving behind. A time when priests, nuns and witches were the protagonists of these legends and where the capital Madrid was stained dark.
The tour will last approximately two hours and is performed from 20: 00h. Together with the guide you will go through Santa Cruz Palace, former prison in the Philip V reign. Here we take you through the jewish darker streets and the former General Hospital.
This activity took place on Friday and Saturday and is suitable for all audiences.
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 05/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Yumping
Information supplied by the provider
The most original way to visit Madrid
Discover all kinds of stories
Walking tour with friends
Other activities you may find interesting
€180 per person (including taxes)
Have you ever heard about Seville monuments catalogued ... (+See more)