Walking tour old Madrid 2 hours
Discover the old Madrid, one of the most popular areas of the city, with buildings and medieval architecture, narrow streets without any urban plan structure.
The tour lasts two hours and is appropriate for general public, from couples who want to get away for a weekend to families touring enthusiasts of Madrid. An expert guide will be responsible to give the necessary explanations of the monuments that you will see along the route from Plaza Mayor to the Royal Palace through Toledo Street, Segovia Bridge or Vistillas Park.
Discover how the Charles I and especially Philip II, who established the Court in Madrid, transformed the urban image of Madrid.
Tours every day from 10: 00h uninterrupted, so it will suits perfectly to your schedules.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 05/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Yumping
Information supplied by the provider
Buildings and medieval architecture
One of the most popular areas of the cit
Discover the old Madrid