Discover La Palma under the surface: Guided snorkel tour
The Atlantic is full of life, full of fishes in wonderfull colours, with a lot of marine life to be discovered. You can enjoy ll this with light equipment - a neoprene suit to keep you warm, fins to move easy, a mask to see and a snorkel to breathe.
We explain you how it works and take you on a tour to the best corners of the beach, with most marine life to see, and show you the different species. If this is not enough for you, you can keep the equipment for the whole day and get into the water again and again and again.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Breña Baja (La Palma)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 10/12/2013
- Date available to: 31/01/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: La Palma Diving
Information supplied by the provider
Lots of colursful fishes....
... just here at the beach