- Category: Festivity of Tourist Interest
- Theme: Oenology, Gastronomy, Others
Several bars and restaurants in the city of Pamplona take part in this original event, which provides the chance for visitors to sample –for a modest price– the regional cuisine of Navarre.
For several days, the city’s bars and taverns are offering the public, for a fixed price, delicious mini-versions of hearty soups and casseroles served in traditional earthenware bowls and accompanied by wines from Navarre, specially chosen to complement each dish. Of course, this special menu features traditional dishes from Navarran regional cuisine such as ajoarriero (stewed cod and garlic), lamb and suckling pig.
- Date: From Oct 5, 2018 to Oct 14, 2018
Schedules and prices
- From Oct 5, 2018 to Oct 14, 2018
* Information may be subject to modifications