- When?: From May 1, 2019 to May 6, 2019
- Where: Almansa
- More information : http://www.turismocastillalamancha.es/fiestas/fiestas-mayores-de-almansa-6477/descripcion/
- Category: Festivity of National Tourist Interest
The fiestas in Almansa, in the Region of Castile–La Mancha, are outstanding for their colourful parades and processions in honour of its patron.
Every year, an extensive programme of events pays tribute to the patron of this town in the province Albacete, the Virgen de Belén. The streets are decked out to receive colourful cavalcades such as the Opening Speech Parade, the Moors and Christians Parade, and the Festive Parade. A large part of the celebrations take place in and around Almansa Castle, where the Nocturnal Moorish Parade is held on the second night of the festivities. The programme concludes with the Nuestra Señora de Belén Main Procession, preceded by the Battle of Flowers. All together, more than 4,000 people take part in the different parades and processions.
- Date: From May 1, 2019 to May 6, 2019
Schedules and prices
- From May 1, 2019 to May 6, 2019
From 30-abr-2018 to 06-may-2018
* Information may be subject to modifications