Chamber Music Week
Chamber Music Week © Turismo de Segovia
- When?: To be confirmed 2020
- Where: Segovia
- More information : http://www.turismodesegovia.com/es/noticias/noticias-actuales/236-festivales/2170-festivales-de-segovia
- Activity: Concert / recital
Since 1969, Segovia Chamber Music Week has brought major musicians in the genre together in the city.
The Patio de Armas at the Alcázar fortress in Segovia and the Romanesque church of San Juan de los Caballeros are just two of the historic settings for this musical event. The week is part of the Segovia International Festival and attracts large audiences year after year. The world’s most famous soloists and chamber music groups feature in a high quality programme that makes this event one of the most important of its kind anywhere in Spain.
- Date: To be confirmed 2020
Schedules and prices
To be confirmed 2020
* Information may be subject to modifications