Tapas Trail Cartagena
Gastronomy and Culture - The most succesful tour of Cartagena
Combine gastronomy with culture visiting one of the most relevant monuments as well as tasting the most typical 'tapas' in the city.
The tour will start by the visit to the most emblematic monument in Cartagena, the Roman Theatre. The guide will make you come back to the Roman past of the city, telling you about the history of Cartagena, and taking you around the old town to see its most famous corners and modern buildings. One of the most prominent buildings is the Gran Casino of Cartagena, which has a colorful main wall that won't let you remain indifferent.
During the visit, some stops will be made to taste some delicious tapas with typical products of Cartagena.
The visiti includes 3 tapas and 3 drinks (wine, beer or a soft drink).
At least 2 people are required to carry out the activity
This tour is available almost everyday. For further information, please, send us an email to email@example.com
The price includes: guide, ticket to the Roman Theatre, three tapas and three drinks, insurance and taxes.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 24/02/2020
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: For more information sen us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Tapas. Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: PLANOUT
Information supplied by the provider
TAPAS IN SAN FRANCISCO SQUARE
GRAN HOTEL TAPAS TRAIL
STOP FOR TAKE A TYPICAL TAPA