Observe the stars in the Teide National Park
Canary Islands is one of the few places in the world that has a law to protect its sky, making it a privileged place for astronomic observation along with Hawaii and Chile. Far away from the light pollution, Senda Ecoway takes you to its Stargazing in Teide National Park experience, over the clouds and under a stunning starry sky. With the naked eye or using telescopes, our “Starlight” qualified team will show you the wonders of our universe: stars, nebulas, galaxies and enjoy other planets from the Solar System (when they are visibles). A wonderful moment to share with the family, your travelling partner or even by yourself!
We’ll first learn how to spot famous stars such as the Polaris Star with the naked eye and other significative constellations. We’ll then move across the ecliptic and zodiac line to watch the visible planets. The activity will then continue using professional telescopes to observe the most interesting celestial objects. The professionalism of our team, the astronomical equipment and the quality of the skies will make you enjoy an unforgettable experience without any doubt!
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Tenerife)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Date available from: 07/11/2019
- Date available to: 07/11/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SENDA ECOWAY
Information supplied by the provider
Stargazing with a telescope
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,167 per person (including taxes)
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid and fly ... (+See more)
Sardón de Duero, ...