Zaragoza Highlights Tour
This quintessential Spanish city has a lot to offer and a bike tour is the best way to discover Zaragoza. Thanks to many kilometers of bike lanes, the city is ideal for exploring by bike. Your tour starts at the Zaragoza Train Station. From there you will ride through the Great Park before heading to the Historic center to see the famous Cathedral and Pilar Square. You will then head to the Ebro River to cross different bridges like the Las Tablas Bridge. Your bike is included in the price of the tour. Throughout two hours your local guide will share the stories of their city with you. A fun activity for the whole family!
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 26/07/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2025
- Additional information: Please note this tour is available upon request. Send us an email at email@example.com to check availability and make a reservation on Fridays and Saturdays at 11 am.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Baja Bikes
Information supplied by the provider
See the best of Zaragoza by bike.
Other activities you may find interesting
€45 per person (including taxes)
With this tour you will be able to make a complete ... (+See more)
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : Enjoy an experience with Golf Club ... (+See more)
€64 per person (including taxes)
Discover all the secrets of making wine and cava with ... (+See more)