Highlights of Cordoba Bike Tour
This destination in Andalusia has had a fascinating history and mix of cultures since its inception in 169 BC.
Learn about the Cordoba's rich history, see the monuments and the most important areas during a bicycle tour. Ride through the Jewish Quarter, past the Mosque-Cathedral and discover centuries of history on a 2-hour tour of the city's most important monuments. And so you don't get tired, we'll give you electric bicycles.
A pleasant activity to enjoy one of the most important destinations in the South of Spain in the best way: by bicycle.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 03/07/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2025
- Additional information: The tour is everyday in English, German and Dutch at 10.00am.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Baja Bikes
Information supplied by the provider
The best of Cordoba in 2 hours.
Other activities you may find interesting
€470 per person (including taxes)
The concept of high route was born in the Alps in the ... (+See more)
Vall de Boí, La
€42 per person (including taxes)
Via ferratas are one step away from climbing. ... (+See more)