KAYAK IN RIVER OR HIKING IN NATURAL PARKS
Our specialties are the Crossing Kayak in the Quípar Reservoir and the Kayak Route through the Almadenes Canyon, for this we provide everything you need (double or single kayaks, seats, shovels, helmets, life jackets, accident insurance, liability insurance and photo report You will receive a theoretical-practical course before you start, your safety is guaranteed with our guides and boats without the need of previous experience.
During the tours you can see lots of birds, caves, rock art, small islands and enjoy the unique Ribera Forest of the entire Region. The sinuosity and its incredible beauty give these routes a special charm, if the day is hot and you want there are stops where you can enjoy a refreshing swim.
Many groups usually choose this activity for the simple fact of descending as a group and discover new virgin corners of Murcia, with a duration of approximately three hours in the morning or afternoon and adapted to your needs.
Our interpretive guides are experts both in the development of the activity and in the history, flora and fauna of the area, which makes your activity a refreshing and fun-filled experience in full contact with nature.
Conditions: The activity will be carried out when the company meets a minimum group of 6 people. The minimum age for carrying out the activity is 6 years accompanied by a mother, father or legal guardian.
Cañón y Cañón Multiaventura, is an Active Tourism company in Murcia awarded with 2018 and 2019 Certificates of Excellence, offers you the possibility to enjoy several kayak routes through the most beautiful places in Murcia , suitable for all ages and audiences.
- Activity with a duration of approximately three hours
- All necessary equipment (kayak, seat, helmet, shovel and vest)
- Interpretive guides
- Theoretical-practical workshop
- Internal transfer of activity
- Photo report
- Optional Lunch
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 07/05/2019
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Cañón y Cañón Multiaventura
Information supplied by the provider
Sailing in kayak
Kayak in waterfall
Kayak in the reservoir