Paella and tapas cooking class
The workshop is located in one of the most central districts of Madrid. With a fully equipped kitchen for groups of maximum 15 people. No prior kitchen experience is necessary and travelers are sure to leave with a full belly and flavorful recipes to share with friends back home.
You will learn how to prepare typical Spanish dishes with the help of a professional chef. Your instructor will start explaining how Madrid absorbed the culinary traditions from all over Spain, then will start preparing 4 plates such as: paella and 3 more typical tapas.
You will also prepare your own sangria as well as tasting Spanish wines during the meal. You will leave the workshop with the recipes you learned, an apron as present and with a lot of new knowledge! Spend the morning preparing four authentic Spanish dishes. Your teacher will include tutorials on traditional techniques, flavorful, local ingredients and beautiful presentation. A professional teaching staff with years of experience insures every dish is a success and all students receive individualized attention and instruction.
Spanish cooking class of 4 dishes
Free sangría included
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day, 3 Hours,
- Date available from: 26/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/05/2023
- Additional information: every friday and saturday from 11.00 am to 2 pm
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: A punto
Information supplied by the provider