Seville Alcázar: Skip-the-Line Tickets and Tour
Visit the jewel of Seville and the oldest and most complex royal residence in use in Europe. The UNESCO-listed Alcázar is an expression of the diverse cultures that feature in the city’s history.
Discover the Alcázar, which saw Roman, Visigoth and Arab Seville flourish. Visit this residence of kings on a 1.5-hour skip-the-line tour with an official guide. Admire the beautiful gardens that cover 7 hectares and feature botanic species from around the world.
The Alcázar is one the top 6 monuments visited in Spain. At the end of the tour, you will have free time to spend in the gardens or palaces.
- Price: €28.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 22/01/2019
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: English daily tours from Monday to Sunday. Spanish tours are available all days except for Tuesdays and Thursdays. French tours are available Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Voyager Seville Experiences
Information supplied by the provider
Gardens of the Alcázar
Voyager Seville Experiences
Ambassador's lounge dome
Other activities you may find interesting
€12 per person (including taxes)
An exclusive visit to the most important baroque ... (+See more)
€75 per person (including taxes)
Come and enjoy the most rural and industrial views of ... (+See more)