Enjoy the amazing experience of descending a canyon, jumping, abseiling, sliding down a natural slide ... Without a doubt, canyoning is the most complete and fun activity that can be done on the mountain.
The area of Aínsa - Ordesa, in the Pyrenees, is the best spot for canyoning in Spain. The possibilities are endless, we have perfect canyons for families and children and for the most extreme adventurers.
The price includes:
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Photo Album (Canyoning)
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 06/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Additional information: The season for activities of aquatic canyoning is between March and November.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: we are canyoneers
Information supplied by the provider
Funny canyon with friends in Ordesa
Abseiling in Ordesa National Park
Thinking to jump or not
Aquatic canyoning in Aínsa-Sobrarbe in the Aragonese Pyrenees, at the gates of the National Park of Ordesa and Monte Perdido.
Other activities you may find interesting
€45 per person (including taxes)
1. ... (+See more)
Illa de Arousa, A