Boat routes Osprey in the Bay of Santander
We sail around the Bay of Santander, in two Special Conservation Areas (ZECs) of the Natura 2000 Network, the Dunas del Puntal and estuary of the Miera, and the Miera River.
We cross the territory of the Osprey couple formed in 2017, and usual wintering place for several specimens of this species.
We interpret the values ??of these two Zones included in the Network of Protected Natural Areas of Cantabria and encourage the observation of the rich and abundant community of aquatic and marine birds
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 45 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/03/2020
- Date available to: 08/11/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Bahía de Santander Ecoturismo
Information supplied by the provider
Watching the pair of ospreys
Sailing slow to watching birds
Coming to port