Nature boat route Osprey in the Cubas estuary
We sailed in two Areas of Special Conservation (ZECs) of the Natura 2000 Network, the Dunas del Puntal and the Miera estuary, and the Miera River, both in the Bay of Santander.
We visit the territory of the Osprey pair formed in 2017, and the usual wintering place for several specimens of this species.
We interpret the values ??of these two Zones included in the Network of Protected Natural Spaces of Cantabria and we encourage the observation of the rich and abundant community of aquatic and marine birds.
Place of shipment:
Different passenger pick-up points:
• Molnedo dock. Puertochico Santander
• Puerto Deportivo Marina de Pedreña. Pedreña Marina de Cudeyo
• Puerto Deportivo Marina de Santander (Raos). Camargo
Route 1 h and 30 min. of navigation in inflatable boat (7,5 mts.)
Guide interpreter of heritage and ornithologist
Loan of binoculars and identification guides
RC insurance and accidents.
(*) By participating in our routes, you contribute to the conservation of Biodiversity.
10% of the amount of the ticket goes to the Recovery Project of the Fish Eagle in the Bay of Santander
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Marina de Cudeyo (Cantabria)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bahía de Santander Ecoturismo
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Get to know the town of Los Serranos and enjoy one the ... (+See more)