One Winery and five Denomination of Origin
Our product portfolio extends through several wine regions of Spain and with this activity we want to give you the opportunity to explore them from one location.
The guided tour begins with Olegario Rivero, who will explain how his family, has managed to expand its production in different Denominations of Origin.
Inside the winery we will make a tour and compare between denominations.
The visit ends with a commented tasting of rosé, white and red wines from:
DO Rías Baixas
DO Utiel Requena
Tierra de Castilla wines
The estimated duration of the experience is 90 minutes, with the possibility of customizing it according to your interests.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Arnedo (La Rioja)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 19/11/2018
- Date available to: 30/11/2028
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGAS FAUSTINO RIVERO ULECIA
Information supplied by the provider
Faustino Rivero Ulecia
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,675 per person (including taxes)
Discover the cosmopolitan Bilbao and the elegant San ... (+See more)
San Sebastián, ...