Flamenco nights Mi Caseta
'Mi Caseta' is a cultural leisure tourism offer in the Estepona Fairgrounds, mainly aimed at international tourism although it also targets national tourism and local clientele.
It is an immersive experience in flamenco, its culture and pure tradition represented in a real caseta with capacity to receive 180 guests. A stage of more than 30m² is the main part of the facilities formed by 11 first-rate artists, where piano, sax, trombone, vocals and guitars, are mixed with the passion of the dance and the flamenco soul.
The package covers about four hours of intense flamenco show, divided into several breaks so that the visitor can enjoy the experience, while having a typical dinner of our Spanish fair. We offer a bus service with eight stops from Marbella- El Pirulí to Estepona - Puerto Deportivo.
The cuisine combines tradition and avant-garde, with products from the land and, in addition, it is accompanied by a bottle of manzanilla, always with the possibility to enjoy any additional drink or portions of the menu the customers wish.
In addition to this programme, 'Mi Caseta' will be available any of the other days to celebrate the same show as long as the group of clients exceeds 60 guests.
The final price of the entrance is €60 (VAT inc.). The dinner menu has a supplement of €35 (VAT inc.) per person, drink included during dinner.
If the client wishes to go in his own vehicle, we also have a parking area exclusively for customers in the same fairground.
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 27/07/2018
- Date available to: 27/12/2019
- Additional information: The show takes place every Friday throughout the year
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: MI CASETA FLAMENCO NIGHTS
Information supplied by the provider
Flamenco dance teacher
flamenco tablao scenography
Other activities you may find interesting
€97 per person (including taxes)
An unforgettable journey through the history, tradition ... (+See more)