Úbeda guided tour
This guided tour is the best way to know this World Heritage site with an expert guide. Also the visit includes the entrance to the most important building of this city.
Our guide will accompany you through the most symbolic places of this Renaissance city. We will know the medieval streets of the city and many of the most popular of Úbeda traditions with pottery and esparto grass
WHAT WILL YOU VISIT?
Duringthe tour, we will show you the principal monumental spaces.
Plaza Vázquez de Molina / Capilla de El Salvador / Hospital de los Honrados Viejos de El Salvador / Murallas y miradores / Palacio de Francisco de los Cobos / Oratorio de San Juan de la Cruz e Iglesia de San Miguel / Plaza 1º de mayo / Palacio del Conde de Guadiana / Plaza de San Pedro / Convento de Santa Clara / Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Included in the tour:
Ticket for El Salvador Chapel in Úbeda.
Oficial tour guide.
Not included in the tour:
Food and drinks
- Price: €11.95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 19/06/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Additional information: Every day two visits, one in the morning and one in the afternoon
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISTOUR, cultura, turismo y gestión
Information supplied by the provider
Plaza Juan Vázquez de Molina
Palacio Juan Vázquez de Molina
Visita guiada a Úbeda