Dive for beginners - Try Dive
Surely you have heard about diving but you have never dared to practice it and now you have the opportunity to experience something you will never forget.
You will feel like a fish under water, you can get to know a lot of marine life and the most important thing is to discover that if you can dive and stay more than 30 minutes under water with a lot of security.
You can also visit the first and only Submarine Museum in Europe with 300 statues under water.
Your Try Dive will be directly in the sea as we are privileged and we have just 30 meters from Playa Dorada with a visibility of more than 15 meters, protected from currents and full of fish.
With Lanzarote Non Stop Divers you will have all the security of fun and satisfaction as we work only with experienced instructors.
We really do what we love.
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 26/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/01/2020
- Additional information: From Monday to Saturday all year
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: LANZAROTE NON STOP DIVERS
Information supplied by the provider
Atlantic Museum PLaya Blanca - Lanzarote
Lanzarote Non Stop Divers
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
The Astronomical Observatory of Calar Alto is the ... (+See more)