Family experiences in the Spanish Dehesa
This summer, spend a week with your family in the Dehesa de Salamanca and discover this ecosystem through a lot of nature activities and games.
Welcome to a natural and wild place: the Dehesa. A Mediterranean forest of centennial trees, aromatic lavenders and elegant peonies.The maintenance of this pasture is carried out thanks to the domestic animals of breeds in danger of extinction, such as the Sayaguesa cow, the horses of the Retuertas and the black Castilian sheep... We will have the possibility of finding birds such as hoopoes or flocks of blue-winged birds flying around us. Also vultures, storks and red and black kites. And among the branches of the flora of the reserve will be the fox peeping or the boar drinking in the pools.
These weeks of coexistence we want the participants to discover a unique ecosystem through a program full of different and fun activities in nature. Learning by playing is the best way to get close to nature.
- Workshops in nature.
- Hiking in the Batuecas - Sierra de Francia.
- Fauna observation and photo from hides.
- Workshops for children, puppets, gymkanas...
- Visits to Ciudad Rodrigo and La Alberca, one of the "most beautiful villages in Spain".
- Adventure sports (rafting, tyrolean...)
- Games in the pool...
- Traditional and eco-friendly lodge.
- Eco and local gastronomy.
- Bathroom in the rooms, free WIFI...
- Children (up to 14 years old): 350 €
- Adults: 500€
Full board and all activities included.
Activities especially aimed at families. Children must travel with an adult.
Thanks to the conservation project by Fundación Naturaleza y Hombre, the Campanarios de Azaba Biological Reserve is a renatured Mediterranean forest, one of the point with greater biodiversity.
- Price: €500 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 24/05/2018
- Date available to: 30/09/2019
- Additional information: Choose one week in July or August.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Families
- Organising company: FUNDACIÓN NATURALEZA Y HOMBRE
Information supplied by the provider
The Dehesa de Salamanca landscape.
Foxes, vultures, all kinds of birds...
All types of workshops in nature.
Deers, wild boars, horses..
Traditional and eco-friendly lodge.
Enjoy the landscape from the pool.
Other activities you may find interesting
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
Nestled in Sierra de Espina’s mountain range, standing ... (+See more)
Pina de Montalgrao