Ronda & White Villages Day Trip from Malaga
This is a great day trip to visit 3 destinations nearby Malaga city: Ronda, Marbella & Puerto Banus!
Upon the arrival in Ronda you will join an extensive guided tour through the Historical City Centre of Ronda of approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes with a local guide who will walk you along the most famous paved streets of the city.
You will visit Tajo of Ronda, Bullring of Ronda and Wine Tasting included.
Afterwards you will have at least 3 hours free time in Ronda (lunch time included) to enjoy this marvellous city on your own, do your shopping, etc.
At the time set by our guide, you will go back to the Costa del Sol to continue the visit in the localities of Puerto Banús and Marbella.
The visit to Ronda, Marbella and Puerto Banus includes:
-Guided city tour in Ronda.
-Entrance to the Bullring of Ronda.
-Entrance to the Church of Saint Mary.
-Entrance to the House of St. John Bosco.
-Travel with a multilingual guide.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 20/04/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: From Tuesday to Saturday
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Malaga Trips
Information supplied by the provider
Ronda from Malaga Day Trip