The Beating of our steps
Do you want to walk through the most fun, complete and accessible routes in Galicia?
In Experiencias del Destino we have selected and created routes throughout Galicia so you won´t have to worry about anything, because they are totally designed for people with physical functional diversity and for people of all ages.
Enjoying a nature without obstacles is now possible in some of the most emblematic places of our region and it´s for that reason "O Palpitar dos Nosos Pasos" is designed so that you can live these moments in a unique way.
Depending on the destination you have selected, our guides will accompany you along the route that you wish and we will take care of everything you need so that you just have to relax and have a good time.
We will put at your disposal all the support material you may need; electric scooters, wheelchairs, vehicle/s or adapted buses ... So you will not have to worry about anything; tell us what you need and they will take care of bringing it to you. In addition, our specialized guides will ensure that this experience is truly unforgettable.
"O Palpitar dos Nosos Pasos" are routes that take you through the most emblematic towns and natural spaces of Galicia, where you and your group will interact with the geography, flora and fauna of the place. You will cross accessible dream-like paths, you will visit villages that will transport you to other eras; but above all, you will fall in love with its landscapes of lush valleys and impressive beaches.
Enjoy life, nature and quality tourism is possible for ALL.
Don´t miss this opportunity: The experience of “The beating of our steps” is available on all 14 of Galicia’s touristic geodestinies: Rías Altas, Costa da Morte, Terras de Santiago, Mariña Lucense, Lugo e A Terra Chá, Ancares-Courel, Ribeira Sacra, O Ribeiro, Terras de Ourense e Allariz, Celanova-Limia, Verín-Viana, Manzaneda-Trevinca, Rías Baixas y Deza-Tabeirós.
- Price: €22 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
La Coruña (A Coruña)
Ferrol (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/10/2018
- Date available to: 31/10/2024
- Additional information: Minimum group required for this activity is 8 people. Depending on the amount of people prices may vary from the total for 8 people (at 175€). If you require support material let us know and on our response we will include the price list for the services. The cost of hire will be extra. Routes are different all across Galicia and times may vary around 3 to 4 hours. We will inform you about the duration of your route when you choose a destiny. Get in touch with us!
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: EXPERIENCIAS DEL DESTINO
Information supplied by the provider
Enjoy a route made with you in mind
Get to know Galicia by first hand
Stroll through villages
There are routes on all 14 geodestinies