Route of the millenary olive trees (Málaga)
Guided tour through thousand-year-old olive groves in Sierra de las Nieves.
The day will start with a tasty and healthy breakfast with millers products from the area, to delve later into the history of this traditional Andalusian village, visiting a local museum of tools and customs.
We will continue with a tour through an ecological farm of thousand-year-old and century-old olive trees, living monuments that have survived several generations and that remain rooted in the fertile land of the valleys that characterize this unique environment.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 19/02/2018
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Millenary olive trees
Millenary olive trees in Málaga