Lost paradise route in the Estrecho Natural Park (Cádiz)
It is a simple circular kayak route that lasts approximately 3 hours and runs through an area of ??impressive cliffs and paradisiacal virgin coves. We are in the Natural Park and marine reserve, with a crystal clear water that will allow us to see an underwater world full of life.
Just a few kilometers separate us from Africa, with a westerly wind it will look like we can get there by paddling. The mountain of Morocco, Yebel Musa, dominates the scene from any point of the coast with its imposing silhouette.
We will visit an island with pools and caves, from which the more adventurous can jump to the sea in a fall of several meters.
Those who bring their own snorkel equipment can dive in a sunken ship that juts out from the surface and rests on the seabed only 10 meters deep, where the sea life is amazing.
We will rest in Cala Arena, beautiful for its white sand bottom and turquoise waters. An essential stop for all sea lovers!
- Price: €38 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 29/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Lost paradise route in Cádiz
Lost paradise route, Cádiz, Algeciras
Route of the lost paradise, Cádiz
Lost paradise route, Algeciras
Lost paradise route, Cádiz
Lost paradise route in Algeciras, Cádiz
Route in Estrecho Natural Park, Cádiz