Tivissa mountain range: Mystery in the mountains
Sierra de Tivissa (Tarragona) is full of mysteries. It’s a very famous place, due to the heard stories about UFOs sightings and episodes of witchcraft, a long time ago. In this place, as well, it’s possible to watch the white goat of Rasquera.
If you already love hiking, and you’re looking for suitable paths to your level and needs, we offer a range of options with different difficulty levels and duration. Our guides, born in Tivissa, will help you to explore the area, solving any doubts and questions you may have, as well as telling you about the culture and stories this place hide.
If you haven’t discovered Tarragona yet and you feel like enjoying an activity far away from the busy and noisy city life, this is, without a doubt, your hiking route. You can come on your own or accompanied by your friends and family. You’ll want to enjoy it again!
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 04/12/2017
- Date available to: 01/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Hiking in Tivissa Tarragona
Hiking route Tivissa
Hiking Tarragona Tivissa
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
Dive into the underseas in a unique place, Mallorca. ... (+See more)