Hiking around Abantos in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid
Get to know first hand the most beautiful places in monte Abantos. Enjoy the wonderful views to Monasterio de El Escorial. Step into the XVI century thanks to archaeological remains: hydraulic works or hidden fountains. Also, admire the most important reforestation, as well as the snow wells and the place where Rubens painted its famous masterpiece of El Escorial. Listen to the most curious legends about this environment that attracted so many illustrious.
Enjoy the route; enjoy history.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 28/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€260 per person (including taxes)
Explore with us the countryside and mountains of the ... (+See more)