Route through San Juan de la Peña (Huesca)
Enjoy the protected landscape of San Juan de la Peña y Monte Oroel in a wonderful place where nature, history and art are connected.
We will leave from the new monastery of San Juan de la Peña, and along the route (of 5,5 kilometers) we will observe singular ancient trees and the fauna diversity that lives in.
Admire the conglomerates, the amazing rocks that protect and host the Viejo de San Juan de la Peña monastery.
Walk through the highest side of the mountain and get to know much more ancient stories than the ones the monastery keeps; the ones of the rocks you step on.
History and nature connected in a incredible route.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 13/11/2017
- Date available to: 24/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Route through San Juan de la Peña
Other activities you may find interesting
€53 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a cruise on the south west coast of Gran Canaria ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las