Multi-adventure circuit in Colombres (Asturias)
The multi-adventure circuit of Colombres is located halfway between this town and Bustio, only 1 kilometer away from our installations in Unquera.
Before starting, you will receive some indications from our instructors so you can cycle well all the routes in the circuit.
The first challenge will be to overcome a climbing wall of 8 meters high with different routes of various levels of difficulty. Afterwards, you will go to a zip wire of 20 meters long and 10 meters tall.
Later you will start the real route. There you will have to overcome suspension bridges made with wooden boards and trunks, net paths, rope bridges and one Tibetan bridge. You will end with a 70 meters zip wire.
It’s compulsory the use of harness and all the safety measures. Of course all of this, as well as the instructors needed for each group, are included in the price.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Multi-adventure circuit in Ribadedeva
Multi-adventure circuit in Colombres
Multi-adventure circuit in Asturias
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
1. ... (+See more)
Vilanova de Arousa