“Surfing” in the mountains in Sierra de Gata, Cáceres
Step into Parque Cultural Sierra de Gata. Can you imagine climbing a rock and feeling like you are flying over the valley? Well, stop imagine and come to actually experience it!
Join us in the interpreted route in a 4x4. Fairytale forests, ancient gold mines, settlements from another era, natural viewpoints or waterfalls. You have a lot to choose from, but you can also enjoy everything!
Ascend challenging slopes and admire the beauty of birds in their flight.
An intense journey of nature in its pure state is waiting for you.
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking. Observing nature and wildlife. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
“Surfing” in the mountains
Enjoy an experience in Cáceres
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Discover and enjoy walking around ancient olive trees ... (+See more)
€10 per person (including taxes)
For centuries, the Valencian coastline was fortified ... (+See more)