Rafting in río Guadalfeo (Órgiva, Granada)
Enjoy rafting in río Guadalfeo and feel the thrill of sharing a unique experience of 4 hours with your family, friends or group of your choice. Our boats have a capacity of 6 people, plus the guide.
Rafting is characterised by improving teamwork, due to you will have to be extra coordinated with the instructor’s directions to keep balance through jumps and possible shakes you will get from the flows. We provide all the equipment for the activity (neoprene, helmet, vest and paddle) so you only have to worry about having a good time.
This is an ideal way to have fun exercising, at the same time you enjoy the incredible nature around you.
Get ready to know río Guadalfeo in a different way!
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Rafting in río Guadalfeo
Rafting in Granada
Other activities you may find interesting
€4,646 per person (including taxes)
This is a great opportunity to admire one of the most ... (+See more)
€40 per person (including taxes)
Monfragüe offers a combination of different ... (+See more)
Malpartida de Cáceres