Night snowshoeing (Alto Campoo, Cantabria)
Live an unforgettable experience walking under the full moon light, reflecting on the snow.
This is an easy level route, suitable for all publics. The route will be 2:30-3 hours long approximately, with a positive slope of 200 meters.
Our starting line will be Alto Campoo parking. From there, we will go towards north, to the basin of Hoyo Sacro, an idyllic valley where we will encounter few river flows, protected by some of the most important cliffs of the mountain.
If we are lucky enough, and the sky is clear, the moon will be enough light to be able to get to know in detail every corner of our route.
Let the silence of night be your best companion to live an incredible and unique experience.
- Price: €28 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/07/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Snow activities
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Moonlight snowshoeing in Alto Campoo
Moonlight snowshoeing in Cantabria
Other activities you may find interesting
€4,065 per person (including taxes)
The base camp will be at Aran Valley, with the idea of ... (+See more)
Vielha e Mijaran
€420 per person (including taxes)
Amazing hike in Picos de Europa in which you will go ... (+See more)
Corvera de Asturias