2 day Rafting adventure at Alto Tajo (Guadalajara)
An amazing adventure in the impressive Parque Natural del Alto Tajo, in Guadalajara.
You will be able to enjoy one of the most spectacular surroundings in central Spain and one of the most important natural areas in Europe. Moreover, for rafting, it’s one of the most thrilling and most technical tracks ever in the whole of mainland. Guadalajara is second to none!
To know the terrain, the previous day we will take you on a hike, tracing back the river’s channel till we reach the beginning of the track where we will be rafting. During the walk, we will be explaining you the steps of the downhill and you will be able to enjoy pure nature.
Live a unique experience, rafting at Alto Tajo!
Breakfast on Sunday
Picnic during the activity
- Price: €105 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€1 per person (including taxes)
A familiar route riding a bike where we will visit one ... (+See more)
Castellón de la Plana