Via ferrata in Hermida Picos de Europa
The via ferrata in Hermida, Picos de Europa, is located at the frontier of Cantabria and Asturias, and is the most popular one in Spain.
It’s a key spot and its Tibetan bridges have made of this place the most desirable one. In addition, its level is appropriate for either beginners or experts.
A guide will be with you throughout the whole route to make sure everything is under the right safety measures, and to help you to pace your speed and add that spark to make your day an unforgettable experience.
We will provide: harness, helmet, sink and picnic, based on ½ litre of water, apple and energy bars.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Corvera de Asturias (Asturias)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Via Ferrata in Picos de Europa
Vía Ferrata la Hermida
Picos de Europa Vía Ferrata
Vía Ferrata Hermida
Hermida Vía Ferrata