Canyoning in Navedo Canyon (Picos de Europa, Cantabria)
Barranco Navedo is the best and greatest cliff in Picos de Europa and maybe in northern Spain.
It’s located in the middle of the longest cliff in Europe, 10 km away from our base in Panes.
Either it’s your first time or you are a total expert, this cliff will surprise greatly. Rappel, jumps, overhangs and several slides are waiting for you in this natural waterpark.
2 hours and a half of fun surrounded by amazing landscapes!
We will provide: Neoprene, harness and helmet.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
cayoing in navedo
canyoing in navedo canyon
canyoing in cantabria
canyoing europa peaks
canyoing navedo in the picos
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
Caballos de la Ribera is a Center thought to enjoy ... (+See more)
€462 per person (including taxes)
Ride by eBike through one of the last medieval borders ... (+See more)