Dramatized route: The medieval walled town of Mascarell
Every last Sunday of the month, Itinerantur, Nules’s City Hall and some very special actors and actresses come together to tell the history of Mascarell, the only completely walled town remaining all through Valencian Community. Monks, nobles, Barbary pirates and countless cultural and historical wonders wait for us in this exciting theatrical route through our remote past. A unique way to discover our History!
Children under 8 years old free of charge.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Nules (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Senior. LGBT. Young people. Families
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€255 per person (including taxes)
Learn about Spain's religious heritage and visit the ... (+See more)