SIERRA NEVADA 3.000 m ALSO IN THE SUMMER
From the 2,200 metres of the Pradollano urbanisation to 3,000 metres high, very close to El Veleta summit. This is the possibility provided by Sierra Nevada by operating three lifts in the summer. You can reach the highest peaks in just a few minutes and with hardly any effort.
It is from here, at a height of 3,000 metres, where some of the most sought after and demanding routes of the mountain start, especially those taking the visitor to the front of the emblematic peaks of the highest mountain in Andalucia or those leading to one of the greatest shows provided by nature: the melting of the snow.
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 30/06/2018
- Date available to: 30/09/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SIERRA NEVADA, ESTACIÓN DE ESQUÍ Y MONTAÑA
Information supplied by the provider
VELETA CHAIRLIFT from 2.200m to 3.000m
Other activities you may find interesting
€310 per person (including taxes)
The opening of the mountain hut Cap de Llauset, in a ... (+See more)