Three wineries in one day. Bodegas Manzanos Tour
An experience that will allow to know three warehouses in one day that could begin from Campanas or Haro (according to the preferences of the customer) and that ends in our flagship, in Azagra, where you would do a tasting of wines from the different warehouses with a little lunch before the lunch in our VIP restaurant where we will serve you our special menu.
Bodegas Manzanos gives its name to the group of wineries that best represent the identity of the family Fernández de Manzanos. There are three wineries: Azagra and Haro in appellation Rioja and Campanas in appellation Navarra. In these wineries, the young team of the fifth generation of the family elaborate the quality wines that are worldwide acclaimed. Its quality is determined by its origin: their own vineyards.
Included in the price:
Guided tour in Bodegas Manzanos Haro
Guided tour in Bodegas Manzanos Campanas
Guided Tour in Bodegas Manzanos Azagra
Tasting of four wines with little lunch
A Magnum bottle of Rosé wine. Premium range 1890 Manzanos
Lunch in our VIP restaurant. Degustation menu valued in 50 Euros
The minimal number of people to realize the activity is 4
- Price: €150 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Tiebas-Muruarte de Reta (Navarre)
Haro (La Rioja)
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 18/06/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: The tour begins at 10:00 and is available from Monday to Sunday.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Bodegas Manzanos
Information supplied by the provider