Wakeboard and Water Ski in Cala Agulla, Mallorca
Wakeboarding means practicing a nautical activity in which the athlete is pulled by a rope attached to a motorboat. Water ski requires good reflexes and balance, because the fact of sliding at high speeds over the surface of the water on narrow wooden boards, and playing games and acrobatics, allows anyone to imagine the emotion and beauty it contains.
What does it include? Lifejacket, skis or wakeboard, accident insurance.
Mallorca is one of the Balearic Islands of Spain in the Mediterranean. It is known for its beach resorts, protected coves, limestone mountains and Roman and Moorish ruins. The capital, Palma, has nightlife, the Moorish royal palace of La Almudaina and the 13th century Cathedral of Santa Maria. Stone villas include Pollensa, with its art galleries and music festival, and Fornalutx on the hillside, surrounded by orange plantations.
The activity takes place in one of the most beautiful places on the east coast of Mallorca and a marine reserve (Parc Natural de llevant). With some of the most crystalline and blue waters of the island, the fine white sand in almost its entirety and that on the shore its tone becomes pink due to the weight of the larger shells that accumulate forming a pink line along its entire shore. Really a paradise difficult to forget.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/08/2019
- Date available to: 31/08/2020
- Additional information: From 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Information supplied by the provider
Wakeboard in Cala Agulla
Other activities you may find interesting
€79 per person (including taxes)
Enyoy a beautil day in nature at Sierra de Guadarrama ... (+See more)