Yacht getaway on the Guadalquivir River, Seville
During this experience, when you embarks, the crew will give you some glasses in 3D, where there is a video with aerial images of Seville of 3 minutes duration. Once visualized, we start engines and start sailing and during the navigation, we give a tasting of first quality and rebujito Iberian pork sausage. The customers can consume drinks on board since we have a bar service too.
What does it include? Food tasting (ham, pork loin, chorizo and sausage) and typical Spanish drink (rebujito).
Seville is the capital of the Andalucia region, in the south of Spain. It is famous for its flamenco dance, particularly in its Triana district. The main iconic sites include the complex of adorned castles of the Alcázar, built during the Moorish Almohad Empire, and the Plaza de los Toros de la Maestranza, from the 18th century. In Seville’s Gothic cathedral is the tomb of Christopher Columbus and a minaret transformed into a bell tower, the Giraldo.
The character of the Guadalquivir has prevailed to this day. Today, it is a river that is enjoyed as few in the world, that is walked as if it were a monumental street, probably the most important street in Seville. More and more visitors come to Seville via the Guadalquivir. You have the opportunity to be one of them, enjoying this yacht ride through its waters.
- Price: €39 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 18/07/2019
- Date available to: 31/07/2020
- Additional information: Departures from MON to SAT at 11:30 AM and 07:30 PM
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Information supplied by the provider
Yacht getaway on the Guadalquivir River
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
Tour Route on the antique Mining Railway Track, ... (+See more)
€590 per person (including taxes)
The Route of Black Eyes is the longest green route of ... (+See more)