Kitesurf initiation course in Corralejo, Fuerteventura
During this course for beginners, you will first delve into the basic concepts such as an explanation of the wind window and safety systems among other concepts, then move directly to the practice of this attractive sport on the beach and the sea. During the course you will always be under the supervision of authentic professionals, with whom you will learn how to handle the board.
What does it include? All the necessary material to carry out the course, theoretical and practical classes, professional and specialized instructors, boat assistance at all times.
Corralejo is, without any doubt, one of the most crowded and famous touristic destinations in Fuerteventura. Also offers excellent beaches, with surveillance and all the facilities you might need so that your only worry will be enjoy your holidays.
- Price: €130 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las (Gran Canaria)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 08/07/2019
- Date available to: 31/07/2020
- Additional information: Start: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 11:00h. | Progression: Every day at 11:00h.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Information supplied by the provider
Kitesurf initiation course in Corralejo