Discover scuba diving in Aguadulce, Almería
You will learn the basics you need to dive under the direct guidance of our instructors. One of the things you will learn is that you can actually breathe under the water! During this first immersion, the instructor will be with you all the time, and help you carry out this activity in a safe way. Maximum depth of 7 meters.
What does it include? Theoretical lesson, diving equipment, boat transport, certified instructor, accidents and civil Liability insurance.
Roquetas offers infinite possibilities of doing group sports. Running or biking through the coast, diving in unique undersea landscapes, windsurf, paddlesurf, kayak, sailing, beaches… Choose your favorite!
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Roquetas de Mar (Almería)
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/07/2019
- Date available to: 31/07/2020
- Additional information: Departures to make the activity at 09:00am, 11:00am or 04:30pm.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Information supplied by the provider
Discover scuba diving in Aguadulce
Other activities you may find interesting
€70 per person (including taxes)
Discover scuba diving is the term used for the first ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
This easy itinerary around Atzeneta’s medieval town on ... (+See more)
Atzeneta del Maestrat