Photography & Santillana del Mar
Are you a photography enthusiast? Do you like the feeling of travelling back in time? Do you consider yourself a meticulous person? If your answer to all of these questions is “Yes!”, then this photography tour is for you! Indeed, Exploring Cantabria encourages you to sign up for this analogue photography workshop with a professional photographer, who will make you see Santillana del Mar from a different perspective. You will also learn about the magic of traditional photographic processing in a darkroom.
A luxury experience in which we will walk through the cobbled streets of Santillana del Mar, one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Spain. We will also develop our very own photographs in a laboratory with chemical development techniques in black and white.
To round off this perfect trip, we will enjoy lunch in a true palace! You will taste some exquisite food in a dreamlike setting, surrounded by gardens and the original decoration of Mijares Palace, a well-preserved monument. This outstanding meal will take place at the palace’s restaurant (lunch is included in the price).
Service guide by a professional photographer
Photography class and chemical/analogue revealed
Analog camera 35 mm
The material for the developing: paper, negative and all that is needed
Food and drink in rest. Palacio Mijares
Food, drink off the menu
Tickets to monuments or cultural centers
*Minimum group for this Workshop is 4 people
- Price: €149 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santillana del Mar (Cantabria)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Departures from Santander, Comillas or San Vicente de la Barquera every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 am. Photographer availability must be confirmed.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Information supplied by the provider
Our pictures in B&W
Developing our photos
Traditional photographic processing
Dark room for the development of our pic
Material for the workshop