Traditional cuisine at the Pasiego Valleys
We will visit the fishing village of Santoña and one of its most important anchovy factory: "Conservas Emilia". We will discover some of the secrets of their anchovy manufacture process.
Our next stop will be to visit "Bodegas Vidular" in Noja, this is a family run vineyard. We will enjoy a relaxing walk along their vineyard and learn how they produce their white wines. After this visit, you will enjoy a wine tasting in this wonderful place.
Our lunch will be in a local restaurant in Selaya. We will spend there some time before continuing towards the viewpoint of La Braguia. We will also take this opportunity to do a bit of sightseeing. You will love the landscapes of the Pasiego Valleys!!
Finally, we will stop in the largest sobaos factory in the area: "Sobaos Joselín". We will visit their museum of “the sobao and the quesada" (these are local pastries of the region) and enjoy a guided tasting of their products.
After this unforgettable and complete day, we will start our trip back to Santander where we should arrive around 18:45 pm
Transport in minivan
Visits and Tasting of products
- Price: €92 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Additional information: Departures from Santander every Wednesday at 9:00 am.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Information supplied by the provider
Obrador of Sobaos and Quesadas El Andral
Colours of the Pasiego Valleys!
Other activities you may find interesting
€535 per person (including taxes)
Day 1: MADRID - LUGO Departure from Madrid to the ... (+See more)
La Coruña, ...