César Manrique Foundation and Village Market of Teguise
Meet the home of renowned island artist César Manrique, currently the foundation with the same name. This house is integrated in one of the longest lava rivers of the island, whose walls of curious shapes served as home and inspiration for the numerous creations of Manrique. You will also visit the most popular market in Lanzarote, located in the old capital of the island and held every Sunday. The narrow streets full of craft stalls and typical products are an ideal place if you want to take memories of your visit or make a unique gift. We advise you to try local cuisine and typical products such as cheese or wine.
Pick up at designated tourist points and transfer to the foundation.
Entrance and visit to the home of the artist César Manrique.
Transfer to the Villa de Teguise to visit the village market.
Return to the collection points.
Entrance to the César Manrique Foundation.
Transfers to the areas to be visited from the collection points.
- Price: €18 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day, 4 Hours,
- Date available from: 29/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Information supplied by the provider
César Manrique Foundation and Me...